What's new

4%-5% of teenagers worldwide have gambling addiction

Seriously this is the something that is going on in my country right now and it's as if there is nothing else left for younger people to do other than be involved in one gambling or betting for the purpose of making millions of dollars with little effort. Unfortunately the government of my country are not interested in completely banning gambling and betting because they are getting a lot of taxes from those businesses.
Yes, the same thing happens in my country, the government collects a lot of money from gambling in taxes and I do not think they want to put hard laws with which to end this, besides that the government does not stop promoting state betting, such as state lotteries and others with which they fill their pockets too, honestly I do not see anything wrong with gambling as long as it is done responsibly and minors and young people can be safe from this evil, but that seems not to be possible.

Yes, the same thing happens in my country, the government collects a lot of money from gambling in taxes and I do not think they want to put hard laws with which to end this, besides that the government does not stop promoting state betting, such as state lotteries and others with which they fill their pockets too, honestly I do not see anything wrong with gambling as long as it is done responsibly and minors and young people can be safe from this evil, but that seems not to be possible.

It's very unfortunate that over here, you will see both adults and minors actively participating in gambling. They allow kids or minors in the betting shops which they should but for only those who are 18 years and above. I have been looking at our government as the real problem we are facing every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back