What's new

30 Biznotes to follow on Twitter. Additional tasks to be updated for more biznotes.

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I will be giving 30 biznotes just to follow me on Twitter.
twitter.com/mikkycoins1
I will be adding additional task to earn biznotes on this thread.

Post the screenshot below and you'll be funded in 24 hours

Last edited:
This actually great. I've signed up through the telegram bot and ive completed the recaptcha, but i haven't seen the space provided to upload the screenshot

This is a good one as it is another means of accumulating biznotes. I would have loved to sign up with your link to benefit too but you didn't provide how to upload the screenshot to you. Personally, I have not uploaded any pics or screenshot here before. Maybe you should come back and clarify it. Thanks for sharing though.

I have participated successfully. Telegram username is @Bookwormlux
Will send screenshots in pm

This was approved late and the offer has closed.
Maybe I will update the thread with new offers later. There is an option to upload image screenshot url. You can pm me if you did it.
This actually great. I've signed up through the telegram bot and ive completed the recaptcha, but i haven't seen the space provided to upload the screenshot

This is a good one as it is another means of accumulating biznotes. I would have loved to sign up with your link to benefit too but you didn't provide how to upload the screenshot to you. Personally, I have not uploaded any pics or screenshot here before. Maybe you should come back and clarify it. Thanks for sharing though.

I have participated successfully. Telegram username is @Bookwormlux
Will send screenshots in pm

Since I will be earning I will prefer to join with 100 biznotes

This was approved late and the offer has closed.
Maybe I will update the thread with new offers later. There is an option to upload image screenshot url. You can pm me if you did it.
Very well then. Do you mean that the offer is closed. I've sent a private message to you with the screenshot but it seems like you haven't checked it.

Very well then. Do you mean that the offer is closed. I've sent a private message to you with the screenshot but it seems like you haven't checked it.
ok i will check it and credit you. The offer has closed but i will update the thread with new offers.

ok i will check it and credit you. The offer has closed but i will update the thread with new offers.
Ok no problem I've received my payment I will like to be part of it when next you are update the thread. Thanks for the payment.

Currently I'm not on Twitter for some time because of the ban but I will try and use VPNs to access Twitter, when I do that I will definitely follow you.

Currently I'm not on Twitter for some time because of the ban but I will try and use VPNs to access Twitter, when I do that I will definitely follow you.
No problem, do well to notify me. There's another task for social media shares. You can check my other thread.

No problem, do well to notify me. There's another task for social media shares. You can check my other thread.
Do you have another thread apart from this? Seriously I don't know if not now you are telling me, but i will surely check on your other thread.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back