40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
3 Best Writing Sites For Native English Speakers

1671377017409.png

There are many countries, like the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, etc., where many writers exist. These countries consist of people who are native English speakers. The fact is that most online freelancing opportunities, such as writing, are available to the people of such countries only. There are many other websites where you could earn money as a freelancer if you belong to another country. However, this article will discuss three leading websites for writers from such countries.

1) The Content Panel

The Content Panel is one of the most popular websites for people who belong to native English-speaking countries. This means that you must be a citizen of a native English-speaking country and have a verified PayPal account to receive payments. You must apply as a writer and fill out the form. You may also need to pass a test as well. The Content panel is rigorous when selecting writers for their panel. This means that you must have excellent command over the English language and possibly hold some degree as well, as it would be a plus point. You must be a qualified individual. They pay through PayPal only.

2) Textbroker

Textbroker is probably one of the world's oldest and most reliable websites. It is created for the people of the United States, and you can apply as a writer if you reside in the U.S. and some other countries. The good thing about Textbroker is that they also pay through Payoneer. This means that if you do not have a PayPal account, you could also receive payments through Payoneer. However, they are picky when it comes to opting for writers. So make sure that you are proficient in the English language.

3) BKA Content

BKA Content is probably a lesser-known website. However, it is quite an exciting website. The BKA Content is a pretty old website that has been paying writers for a long time. The website offers jobs for people who belong to the United States only. In many cases, the content offered by the BKA Content is quite interesting, and they generally demand writers to write about various general topics. The BKA Content website uses PayPal to pay its writers. BKA Content has a high rating on various websites. They seem like a legit website to me.

Conclusion

Many websites worldwide are made explicitly for writers from the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, etc. I am unsure why these websites do not accept writers from other countries. However, if you are a native English speaker who wants to apply to websites that cater to the needs of writers from such countries, then you can certainly apply at The Content panel, BKA Content, and Textbroker. These are pretty legit websites, and they are quite old websites as well. It might be possible that these websites may start accepting applications from other countries sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Textbroker, but I do not think this site specifically has a guideline that mentions that only native writers are allowed. By the way, just because someone is native does not mean he is an expert in English language and writing. I have met a lot of Americans and British who could not even write a paragraph in gramatically correct language.

I know Textbroker, but I do not think this site specifically has a guideline that mentions that only native writers are allowed. By the way, just because someone is native does not mean he is an expert in English language and writing. I have met a lot of Americans and British who could not even write a paragraph in gramatically correct language.

Textbroker accepts american citizens only. They have specifically stated this on their website. Being native English speaker does not mean a person is an expert in English language. However, the chances are that a native English speaker would be much better at using English language as compared to a person whose native language is not English.

Textbroker accepts american citizens only. They have specifically stated this on their website. Being native English speaker does not mean a person is an expert in English language. However, the chances are that a native English speaker would be much better at using English language as compared to a person whose native language is not English.
Thanks for enriching my knowledge of author's requirement on textbroker. Whether the native speaker is good with the English language or not depends on whether he studied English or not. he can surely speak better than non-native but speaking and writing are two different skills.

I liked studying at school. It was fun and interesting. Studying at university is much more difficult. But after I found out that I can it became easier for me to complete various tasks. The writers helped me with my coursework and essays and my academic performance improved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back