What's new

2Captcha Review - Make Money Online by Completing Captchas

2Captcha Review

What is 2Captcha - Is it legit?

What if I was to tell you there is a way to earn money by completing captcha codes? I have found a way, and in today's review of 2Captcha, you will find out how YOU can make a side income by working from home. 2Captcha is a get paid program that started in the year of 2016. On the front page of 2Captcha, the company claims to pay for "home data entry work," which really is a fancy way of saying typing thousands of captchas for a small incentive. Many people around the internet need to solve captchas to complete various tasks. People pay 2Captcha to solve captchas, and then a percentage of the revenue is shared with the workers who solve the company's puzzles. To summarise, 2captcha get the work from customers and distribute them to members.

You are dying to find out how much money can I make with 2Captcha logically? Is this a fair use of your time? Let's dive into the review of 2Captcha, and you will find out how YOU can make a side income by working from home.

How do I register on 2Captcha? https://2captcha.com?from=11038374

It would help if you now had a better understanding of what 2Captcha actually is, but let's go into more detail. The captchas normally contain a blurred text contained in an image. A person needs to enter the correct answer. Once you have registered with 2Captcha as a worker, you can get paid for every captcha you solve and submit it back to the company. Before you can start earning on 2captcha, you have to complete the training program, which is unpaid, where you're asked to practice solving 50 captchas. (approximately takes 10-20 minutes). When I took the training, it was extremely beneficial to get the feel of completing captchas correctly & consistently.

IMG_0005.PNG

How much can I earn by completing captchas?​

The amount you can earn is dependent on the number of captchas submitted by customers, the total number of works online, and how difficult the puzzle is to solve.

For regular ones, the cost for completing 1000 captchas comes in between 25 cents and 60 cents. These are simple captchas, where the text is distorted on a small picture, and your job is to type out what numbers or letters you can see.

By working with ReCaptcha V2, your eligible to obtain 1$ for every 1000 puzzles you solve using their program. As you can see in the screenshot below, each captcha's rate is shown near the captcha you're working on. The software can be downloaded for Windows (64bit) machines, and further instructions can be found on their support page.

IMG_0005 (1).PNG

Mathematics is one of my strong points, and the main factor of how much you earn lies within how fast you can complete puzzles. On average, you can finish 1,000 in a little under 180 minutes during our testing, which is 3 hours. Breaking this down further, you would need to be solving at least six per minute.

To summarise, you would be earning 1 to 2$ per hour for working at 2captcha, which may not sound like a lot of money to most of us but depending on where you live, this can be a decent hourly wage.

How can I get paid?​

To withdraw your funds, you should make a payment request. Payments can be sent to Airtm, Advcash, Bitcoin, Payeer, PerfectMoney, uphold.com, and WebMoney. It's important to note during our analysis we noticed that other payment methods such as PayPal do not support at the time of writing this review. If you don't have any means of cashing out, I recommend registering at Coinbase for a free Bitcoin wallet. Coinbase will then allow you to withdraw your earnings however you please, by PayPal or Bank Transfer. Once you have a way of receiving money, it's crucial that the correct details are entered when making the payout request or the funds may not arrive if sent to the wrong person.

IMG_0005 (2).PNG

Referral Program​

One of the best aspects of 2captcha is its generous referral scheme being offered. You can effectively earn passive income through 2captcha if you can convince friends, family members, and even people you don't know online to sign up using your code, and you'll be earning a 10% commission of any funds accumulated.

2CAPTCHA Tricks & Automated Solving:​

Getting paid a couple of bucks every day won't be sufficient for everybody, and we all know there is a small percentage of people who may be tempted to "trick" the system. There is a lot of software that can solve captchas without needing a human to work manually. I am no expert in this field, but if the administrators of 2Captcha caught you doing this, your account could be subject to a ban.

Let's be realistic for a moment; why wouldn't 2Captcha "buy" the program themselves? To me, something here sounds too good to be true, as well as potentially damaging your account with them. I don't recommend any form of hacking or cheating to my readers and viewers.

Summary:​

Although the earning rate for 2Captcha is shallow, the minimum cashout comes in at 50 cents, which gives it my approval. It's free and easy to use, and you can start accumulating funds immediately. If completing captchas isn't for you, their referral scheme could be as technically you can earn money without solving one puzzle.

2Captcha is a legitimate way of earning, and there are no doubts about this. The payout is considered low for those living in countries such as America, UK, Canada, or Australia, for example. However, if you're living in other parts of the world, where the hourly salary is lower, it might be a good online earning opportunity for YOU.

What are your thoughts on 2Captcha? Are you registered on their platform, have much had you earnt to this date? Would you recommend it to others? Please let me know in the comments down below! Join using my referral link please! https://2captcha.com?from=11038374

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that captcha solving task is one of the lowest earning jobs you can do online, some even say it is worse than PTC. I would no like to try something is low paying. I like doing something that is interesting, fun and also makes money for me. captcha sounds boring.
Boring as well as it drains out your energy and also make you lose the enthusiasm required to earn money online. I rather prefer working in micro job sites and ptc sites.

Boring as well as it drains out your energy and also make you lose the enthusiasm required to earn money online. I rather prefer working in micro job sites and ptc sites.

Yeah, even I have seen that micro job sites are a better option as compared to catcha solving sites. However, even micro jobs are not for many people. The only great micro job site I know is SocialSeos. I do not like micro job site due to my own reasons, but Social Seos is really, really great and it is the only micro job site that I truly love.

Yeah, even I have seen that micro job sites are a better option as compared to catcha solving sites. However, even micro jobs are not for many people. The only great micro job site I know is SocialSeos. I do not like micro job site due to my own reasons, but Social Seos is really, really great and it is the only micro job site that I truly love.
For me , Socpublic is doing great. I really love the tasks there and enjoy doing them and earn at least 50 Rubles everyday. I am not satisfied with payment method supported by Socialseos.

For me , Socpublic is doing great. I really love the tasks there and enjoy doing them and earn at least 50 Rubles everyday. I am not satisfied with payment method supported by Socialseos.

If you are happy with Socipublic, then it is a good thing. We all have different opinions. However, for me Socialseos is the greatest micro job. They provide tasks daily. However, they only pay through paypal, so you would need to get a paypal account and you may not have it.

If you are happy with Socipublic, then it is a good thing. We all have different opinions. However, for me Socialseos is the greatest micro job. They provide tasks daily. However, they only pay through paypal, so you would need to get a paypal account and you may not have it.
I do really want to try Socialseos as I had already have an account there. I also see many emails regarding new tasks from Socialseos. I am thinking of a way to buy another PayPal account which may not be a good idea or probably use paypal without verifying even with the bank account.

Yes this site is legit but the earning potential is pretty low. If you paid at least $5 for 1000 captchas solved, then it would be worth it Stay on the site.

Site is legit no doubt, captcha typing payment is very low. If you invest your whole day timing also, it is very difficult to earn even $1 on this site. I wonder anyone serious working on this captcha sites.

This platform is a very legitimate platform and has been around for a very long time and so many people have made use of this website to make money for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back