What's new

2Captcha Review - Make Money Online by Completing Captchas

2Captcha Review

What is 2Captcha - Is it legit?

What if I was to tell you there is a way to earn money by completing captcha codes? I have found a way, and in today's review of 2Captcha, you will find out how YOU can make a side income by working from home. 2Captcha is a get paid program that started in the year of 2016. On the front page of 2Captcha, the company claims to pay for "home data entry work," which really is a fancy way of saying typing thousands of captchas for a small incentive. Many people around the internet need to solve captchas to complete various tasks. People pay 2Captcha to solve captchas, and then a percentage of the revenue is shared with the workers who solve the company's puzzles. To summarise, 2captcha get the work from customers and distribute them to members.

You are dying to find out how much money can I make with 2Captcha logically? Is this a fair use of your time? Let's dive into the review of 2Captcha, and you will find out how YOU can make a side income by working from home.

How do I register on 2Captcha? https://2captcha.com?from=11038374

It would help if you now had a better understanding of what 2Captcha actually is, but let's go into more detail. The captchas normally contain a blurred text contained in an image. A person needs to enter the correct answer. Once you have registered with 2Captcha as a worker, you can get paid for every captcha you solve and submit it back to the company. Before you can start earning on 2captcha, you have to complete the training program, which is unpaid, where you're asked to practice solving 50 captchas. (approximately takes 10-20 minutes). When I took the training, it was extremely beneficial to get the feel of completing captchas correctly & consistently.

IMG_0005.PNG

How much can I earn by completing captchas?​

The amount you can earn is dependent on the number of captchas submitted by customers, the total number of works online, and how difficult the puzzle is to solve.

For regular ones, the cost for completing 1000 captchas comes in between 25 cents and 60 cents. These are simple captchas, where the text is distorted on a small picture, and your job is to type out what numbers or letters you can see.

By working with ReCaptcha V2, your eligible to obtain 1$ for every 1000 puzzles you solve using their program. As you can see in the screenshot below, each captcha's rate is shown near the captcha you're working on. The software can be downloaded for Windows (64bit) machines, and further instructions can be found on their support page.

IMG_0005 (1).PNG

Mathematics is one of my strong points, and the main factor of how much you earn lies within how fast you can complete puzzles. On average, you can finish 1,000 in a little under 180 minutes during our testing, which is 3 hours. Breaking this down further, you would need to be solving at least six per minute.

To summarise, you would be earning 1 to 2$ per hour for working at 2captcha, which may not sound like a lot of money to most of us but depending on where you live, this can be a decent hourly wage.

How can I get paid?​

To withdraw your funds, you should make a payment request. Payments can be sent to Airtm, Advcash, Bitcoin, Payeer, PerfectMoney, uphold.com, and WebMoney. It's important to note during our analysis we noticed that other payment methods such as PayPal do not support at the time of writing this review. If you don't have any means of cashing out, I recommend registering at Coinbase for a free Bitcoin wallet. Coinbase will then allow you to withdraw your earnings however you please, by PayPal or Bank Transfer. Once you have a way of receiving money, it's crucial that the correct details are entered when making the payout request or the funds may not arrive if sent to the wrong person.

IMG_0005 (2).PNG

Referral Program​

One of the best aspects of 2captcha is its generous referral scheme being offered. You can effectively earn passive income through 2captcha if you can convince friends, family members, and even people you don't know online to sign up using your code, and you'll be earning a 10% commission of any funds accumulated.

2CAPTCHA Tricks & Automated Solving:​

Getting paid a couple of bucks every day won't be sufficient for everybody, and we all know there is a small percentage of people who may be tempted to "trick" the system. There is a lot of software that can solve captchas without needing a human to work manually. I am no expert in this field, but if the administrators of 2Captcha caught you doing this, your account could be subject to a ban.

Let's be realistic for a moment; why wouldn't 2Captcha "buy" the program themselves? To me, something here sounds too good to be true, as well as potentially damaging your account with them. I don't recommend any form of hacking or cheating to my readers and viewers.

Summary:​

Although the earning rate for 2Captcha is shallow, the minimum cashout comes in at 50 cents, which gives it my approval. It's free and easy to use, and you can start accumulating funds immediately. If completing captchas isn't for you, their referral scheme could be as technically you can earn money without solving one puzzle.

2Captcha is a legitimate way of earning, and there are no doubts about this. The payout is considered low for those living in countries such as America, UK, Canada, or Australia, for example. However, if you're living in other parts of the world, where the hourly salary is lower, it might be a good online earning opportunity for YOU.

What are your thoughts on 2Captcha? Are you registered on their platform, have much had you earnt to this date? Would you recommend it to others? Please let me know in the comments down below! Join using my referral link please! https://2captcha.com?from=11038374

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this site is legit or not , but i'm sure it's hard to complete 1000 captcha for 0.25$ ...

I don't know if this site is legit or not , but i'm sure it's hard to complete 1000 captcha for 0.25$ ...
The site is legit 100%, you can ask people who know it.
And please read carefully the thread because I told that earning from app is different from the site.
For app you get 1$ for 1000 captchas and for the site you get 0.25$ for each 1000 captchas so it's a big difference

2captcha is one of the oldest and most trusted website for completing captchas but unfortunately I don't think it's worth working here. It just takes a lot of time to complete 1000 captchas and the payment is very low

2captca has a solid reputation and most times the workers there are newbies. It really is a slow earning site and it takes someone who is new to online work and fast at captcha solving.

It is a legitimate and reliable page, I worked with the application and managed to earn $ 10, and then I left it, because there are other sites where I produce more for the same time of dedication to captcha

I remember doign captchas on timebucks for hours, but it was not worth it, I think only if you have great programming skill to automate an AI that will do it for you would be worth it..

I remember doign captchas on timebucks for hours, but it was not worth it, I think only if you have great programming skill to automate an AI that will do it for you would be worth it..
this app is better than the captchas of timebucks because here 1000 captchas will give you 1$.
In addition, if you a good network, you will make a lot of them in a short time.

2captcha is one of the oldest and most trusted website for completing captchas but unfortunately I don't think it's worth working here. It just takes a lot of time to complete 1000 captchas and the payment is very low
Now a days ,it's difficult to find real and paying site specially for those who are new and don't know how to make money online. So this site is best for new users.

Now a days ,it's difficult to find real and paying site specially for those who are new and don't know how to make money online. So this site is best for new users.
Yeah, for new users it might be alright if they want to earn their first couple dollars online. But it's still not the best option. New users could use paid to post forums like this and make a lot more money easier and faster

Although it pays low but the good thing it pays.Unfortunately I couldn't manage to withdraw because of the network issues with my phone.Solving catpchas was so had to me .I recommend it for a beginners starting.

Although it pays low but the good thing it pays.Unfortunately I couldn't manage to withdraw because of the network issues with my phone.Solving catpchas was so had to me .I recommend it for a beginners starting.
you can withdraw your money from the site easily, just log in and make your payment processor.

Earned a lot means, how much? You should specify the amount and also show payment proof wherever possible. Simply claiming 'earned a lot' may not help.
haha it means 10$, I think 10$ from a captcha site is really huge amount, before 2 years I only knew this site so I focus all of my time to solve captchas.

2captcha is legit and paying captcha site, I once earned with them as a worker on the 2captcha bot app, and also in their site. They pay you everything you work for, but its very small compared to the time you spent around there solving captchas. I'll say its great especially for newbies in the online business.

the earning is depends on your activating, you can make 2$ per day as you can make 0.1$ per day.
you're responsible for your account.
I think with a laptop I can really make that and a good connection. I will just keep it when things go bad with other sites you can return there to be rescued and earn something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back