2000 Word Blog Posts

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
These would be what search engines want. However, they are a tough deal. So has anyone tried them? How many did you make?

Bad enough trying to type one line rather then 2000 word blog. I'm a n guy who types like 100 to 500 words and that's an far amount for me. I can not stand typing and editing for hours or in many cases with bad grammar is getting another guy to do the spell check.

I haven't regards 2000, 1000 yeah! maybe in school but wasn't an blog.

I can normally jabber on and on about history/politics so that might be a profitable blogging project. Anyway, though, webmaster stuff represents a challenge.

I’m a firm believer in quality over quantity, I don’t go to the length of that but long enough for Google not to complain and keeping me from getting cramp in my fingers.

The articles I write for my blog are no where near that amount. If I had to write articles that long, I'd be sitting in front of a computer until my eyes were bleeding.

With any blog or contents if we want to make them SEO friendly and user friendly then need to keep few points in mind.

Not very long paragraph. (Increase readability)
Use always heading tag in mid of article to describe these paragraphs on what point. (Increase readability)
Dont repeat keywords again and again. (3% to 5%) is good.

If you can write very long on any topic then try to part them as "Topic part 1" then "Topic part 2" and link them with each other because generally online all users not read complete blog, So i think 1000 to 1500 words blog is enough to get attention or search engines and reader also.

the important thing is that it is origina lcontent, you can have 10000 words but if its not original then goolge will not like it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back