What's new

10 years from today what would happen to business without an online presence

Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?
Well, not all business needs online presence, but their income will be less than those that are online. Hopefully they will learn to transition before that time comes. If you make great sales offline, you can make greater sales of you are online.

10 years from now, without online presence almost all business would be non existence, mostly the ones that has a very solid online background, although most would succeed as not all business needs online presence but a lot would surely crash in terms of 10 years from now.

There inability to reach customers as many as it is supposed to be will make them fade off or unpopular.
Every business is now going online because this is a computer era where online investment has become the order of the day.

10years from now is just too far away. Why dont you say 5years from now businesses without an online presence are going to have lots of problem with customers and all. Those business may spoil production if they dont quickly adjust to the trend. The world we are today is a technological world

Without online's existence ? Well, it would be the total "death" of the economy, definitely before 10 years!
Who doesn't use the web today? We can just to think about the smartworking factor. This has allowed to more people to be able to do something also against the covid pandemic, otherwise not possible! And much more...

I think most of these businesses will continue to exist even without online presence. Let's face the fact, internet is not everything and many people don't spend all their time there. Not every business needs online presence to do well, there are a lot of businesses that don't require internet presence at all.
So nothing will happen to majority of offline businesses, it will continue to exist and thrive.

I think that in 10 years without internet, online companies, if they have not joined the offline world, in some meetings and personal businesses, could end up failing. However, companies that have had little or no connection to the online world will be strengthened and not affected.

I think where Technology is taking us in this world in the future is that everything will be internet fixed, and where any business seems to be offline, that is business without an Online presence such business will definitely not be assumed to be alive

From my point of view, it's likely such businesses will lose some of their potential customers to online competitors,many people now want to do every thing online if possible, the digital world is taking charge Soon

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Mobile Here!​

semp.net​

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 10 years Here!​
semp.net​
I don't think anything spectacular can happen. It will actually depend on the kind of business, but some businesses can still function without the introduction of the internet to them.
There are some people in the marketplaces who don't have any access to Internet whatsoever, yet still run their business smoothly. So the answer is no, their are businesses that internet has no grip on.

Even presently a lot of Businesses can't survive without the presence of an online space talk more of 10 years later. Even though not all business requires social media presence, we still can't shy away from the truth that a lot of business will struggle to survive in the next 10 years if there Business is not online

Those business will find it difficult to cope with the reality of time that will present itself then and they will be restricted and confined to one area or community that will make them end up with little profit that won't make them stay afloat

Well, not all business needs online presence, but their income will be less than those that are online. Hopefully they will learn to transition before that time comes. If you make great sales offline, you can make greater sales of you are online.
I think every business in the 21st centuries of this world needs online presence because you can easily meet a lot of prospective consumers or patronizers of your products or services online,that is why a lot of companies are now paying social media to advertise their products ,some always pay a huge amount of money to make sure their goods and services reach the consumer on social media.

Any business without online presence in the next ten years does not have any business doing business. Its a game plan for losers from the word go cos your competition will be online cornering the market to themselves.

Any business without online presence in the next ten years does not have any business doing business. Its a game plan for losers from the word go cos your competition will be online cornering the market to themselves.
You are not quite right. Don't be quick to condemn a business because it doesn't have an online presence. Not all businesses can be that way. There are many already established businesses that have been thriving even without any online promotion, and you are saying they might fold up to just because they are not promoted online? I don't think so.

A while back, our company president slammed three phone books that someone left at our doorstep down on my desk and said, “Write about this!” After I composed myself from the shock of it all, I took a moment to flip through the phone book, which called itself “Local Search.”

This struck me as at least a little absurd since 54 percent of people have replaced the phone book with online local searches.

Still, I found the yellow pages full of advertisements.

Can you guess what happened when I searched Google for a few of those companies? They were nowhere to be found in the local search results.

That means that those businesses were paying for ads with no way to track the success of their investment but weren’t taking a little time to build at least a basic online presence.

So, I put down the phone book and started to research.

Did you know that only half of small businesses survive longer than five years?

We don't want your business to fall victim to this fate, so we've put together a list of mistakes you should avoid in order to survive in today's digital world.

Or, hey, feel free to skip all this and just watch this webinar to learn how to improve your local search ranking.

Nothing will happen to them, if they have strong offline marketing plans and strategies. There are businesses that have zero online presence, but post huge figures every day.

It is all about reaching out to the buyers as soon as possible when these products comes in.

You are not quite right. Don't be quick to condemn a business because it doesn't have an online presence. Not all businesses can be that way. There are many already established businesses that have been thriving even without any online promotion, and you are saying they might fold up to just because they are not promoted online? I don't think so.
True! Maybe i should have said taking your business online for the ones that can have an extra visibility online, this visibility should augur well for the business and get it the right kind of client it actually deserves.

True! Maybe i should have said taking your business online for the ones that can have an extra visibility online, this visibility should augur well for the business and get it the right kind of client it actually deserves.
Yes you have spoken well. While it is true that businesses might get more patronage if they promote them online, there are some that have been thriving without it all along, and they can still be better off without it.
A century ago, there was limited online presence, does this mean businesses are not functioning? Definitely not.

Well it depends on the kind of business. Some businesses don’t need online presence in order to make sales while some do. But as it’s now, the market is already getting competitive which is why all business owners must strive hard to make online presence or else don’t won’t make sales

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back