What's new

10 years from today what would happen to business without an online presence

I think in a few years to come, business people who do not use online services to promote and advertise their services might not succeed as much as online marketers.
People already buy and sell online from the convenience of their homes, exchange money from home, learn online, offline business will be almost non existent.

Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?
As you know we are now in smart eara ,there will be much effect in business if we disconnect the internet, social media. Because in past everything was going in well versed but now we couldn't do without social media

internet is the founder of all business internet Meat Market move it I helped many business online without online marketing or online business it's very hard for a business to get over outside world and trading is all about trading from one country to another and letting people out there to know what you have in your company so without online things we get so difficult without internet things we get so difficult

In 10years time from now, most businesses that aren't online or don't have an online presence will struggle to make sales because online is the future, most people prefer to buy things online these days more than moving about trying to buy things, people finds it very stressful to do.

The internet play a huge role in the basics of modern business this days, and without the internet I don't think.any business will come to recognition in the nearest future.

online presence is very essential for a business to function properly and achieve it's aim of making profits, any business without an online presence will surely die out in 10years time

The digital space is now becoming the center of almost everything and every organization in the world today, more and more people are beginning to use the internet more than ever before. The only problem with the internet is trust but once that is figured out, people who don't take their business online would struggle

There had been many successful business company in the past which has been brought down because they lost track of market demand and expectations, so every business willing to be successful should always join the trend.

In 10 years from now from the look of things presently, any business without internet will hardly progress. The world is quickly transforming into a more technologically world. Imagine when someone can just stay at home and place an order of a good or service online! Compared to the stress of one going out to search for a good or service.

Without any overstatement, any offline business that not involved online will not able to meet market in five years to come. Because world has turned to online trading. So, no business can survive without online nowadays.

Although, online business presence has brought tremendous development to our various businesses. But, still offline business has been in existence from time immemorial and i believed it cannot be erased as time being, because the terms involves in offline business sometimes operate in a proximity ways.

Let's draw the line and get somethings strengthen out. Not every business needs an online presence to function well. Businesses like food stuff selling do not need any online presence to make sells. All that is required is just a shop in the market place and your food stuff items and people will definitely go to buy food in the market. Personally I do not think there is anyone who needs food stuff that go online to search where to buy. Instead there head straight to the market for purchase.
Post automatically merged:

Let's draw the line and get somethings strengthen out. Not every business needs an online presence to function well. Businesses like food stuff selling do not need any online presence to make sells. All that is required is just a shop in the market place and your food stuff items and people will definitely go to buy food in the market. Personally I do not think there is anyone who needs food stuff that go online to search where to buy. Instead there head straight to the market for purchase.

In as much as it is very necessary for every business to have an online presence or to be digitalized.... I don't think online businesses can take over offline businesses because not everyone has the knowledge of digital marketing especially in undeveloped countries where they have a large number of illiterates.... They don't know what the internet is and how to access it talk more of navigating digital marketing so they will end up patronizing local stores around them

Companies and organizations are moving parts of their businesses online so as to have wider reach and also for business continuity in case anything happens. As the world is steadily being digitalized, any real business that doesn't have online presence in the next ten years is not ready to move forward and will most definitely be left behind to suffer by the rest of the world.

I think the future of business is going to be entirely online, so in ten years time, a good online presence would really come in handy inorder to sell or provide services to people in exchange for cash.

Of course many businesses will lose their customers, sales will go down, others will be forced to lock up! But certainly not all businesses will be affected by this or have any issues because they're better offline and whether online or offline, they will continue to be in even 50 years. There are some products and services that people will always need and still want no matter what, and if they're online or not, they'll still be sought after.

I think in 10 years time, the internet will be a great determinant for the success of most businesses. Hence businesses who would not have any form of online presence may be disadvantaged.

The internet is changing how we do things now and it would be more in the future.

A strong online presence allows you to build your brand and gain the credibility that you need to attract more customers. Along with making your business readily accessible, online presence also gives your customers an easy way to find out more about what you have to offer.

While I believe a larger percentage of businesses will be online in the next 10 years, I still think some businesses will still be operating offline. Especially startups as at then.
if 90% of business in the next 10 years will be online then any business that is starting up newly will also be online because at this point they will try as much as possible to compete with the older companies and to bring their goods and services to the hands of prospective buyers,even now new business that are coming up are even trying to showcase their company online by having a Facebook page or Instagram page.

The world today and 10 years to come can not survive without online presence because every body is moving to to online, the percentage of online purchase keeps increasing daily...

In this case if there will be no online presence in 10 years to come, many businesses will fold up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back