What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

I must say that the freelance industry has witnessed some really massive growth lately and even ten years ago I didn't even know what it means to be a freelancer.

Yes, I foresaw the freelancing sites getting recognition and gaining traction everyday . There are many freelancing sites springing up everyday and that's perhaps the best for the sites.

The fact still remains by the coronavirus pandemic is what really cause online making money opportunities to get high patronage and utilisation due to the fact that people were at home doing nothing.

The fact still remains by the coronavirus pandemic is what really cause online making money opportunities to get high patronage and utilisation due to the fact that people were at home doing nothing.
That pandemic has contributed to the success of so many people some smart people has gotten employed online and become freelancers while some has been put to poverty.for freelancing let hope there will be a development and improvement now and I beleive there will continue to be greater development in freelancing circle in the near future

Well, 10 years ago freelance was not known as it's now. Very few knows much about freelance and they dont involved as it's now. believing the future will be more occupied by the Influence of freelance.

Nobody ever thought it was going to be such possible, because we did not know so much about online opportunities that may present through the internet even while sitting at home.

freelancing community and the gig economy is something that has really surprised a lot of people. A lot of companies are even more comfortable hiring freelancers over people who are going to before time workers and that is really surprising.

I normally forsee freelancing job getting bigger than What I am seeing right now because back then people are earning big from freelancing and not just anybody has the tendency to work on freelancing site.

10 years ago I had no idea on what freelancing was. I got to know about it about. 3 years ago and I have always tried to benefits from the amazing opportunity

I really did not expect that free lance work or the gig economy was going to gain traction in such a small time . The growth is a very possible one to be honest though.
That is difinitelly what lots of persons did not really see in the freelance work,over the years it has reall gained lots of following and this is due to some extent the advent of covid and the need for lots of busineses to look for alternative to offline work.

10 years ago I really had no information on how to make money on the internet because I didn't have a smartphone as of them. I didn't the a PC either, so it was actually not possible for me to make money online.

10 years ago I really had no information on how to make money on the internet because I didn't have a smartphone as of them. I didn't the a PC either, so it was actually not possible for me to make money online.
Before you even start to make money be it online or offline then you must havea smartphone and have a Laptop with a good internet connection.
So I think that you suppose to aquire those device firstbefore you proceed,working online will continue to generate money in the future because people are joining them say after day

Before you even start to make money be it online or offline then you must havea smartphone and have a Laptop with a good internet connection.
So I think that you suppose to aquire those device firstbefore you proceed,working online will continue to generate money in the future because people are joining them say after day
Probably, there is no way you can be able to make something reasonable on the Internet if you do not have either a smartphone or a personal computer or the both of them.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
We'll not too long I guess 2021 I started my journey into online business, things was quite good and profitable, I'm just imagining how my next ten years Will be.

I dont really know anything about the existence of freelancing websites before , and ten Years ago , i always believe anything like online job has to do with scamming .

Actually 10 years ago, freelance was not popular as it's now and I believe in 10 years to come, freelance stuffs will be in a better position than it's now because alot of improvements in technology is coming our way.

I did expect it to grow somewhat, but I didn't think it would grow this big honestly. As our technology continues to improve, and new ways to earn cash pop up it can only grow bigger and bigger.

Though i have not been working online ten years ago, but freelancing back then is not popular at all and only few people knows about it, technology is just advancing , back then we normally goto cafe to browse.

Well, I used to thing that Freelancing opportunity would be available to people who live in western countries only. However, it seems like I was wrong. Now there are more opportunities for people living in different parts of the world.

Actually 10 years ago, freelance was not popular as it's now and I believe in 10 years to come, freelance stuffs will be in a better position than it's now because alot of improvements in technology is coming our way.
Yeah that's true, freelancing has become the best way most people make money online, I don't really know how people earn much there, but I believe they earn a decent amount.

Alot of people have recently joined freelance more than ever and I believe in the nearest years to come multiple numbers of people will still joined because they are exposed to it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back