What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?

Yes, ten years ago I did see freelance work getting as big as it or has gotten to today. This was inevitably going to be the case as I have known it since many years ago because fresh and qualified hands were getting into the ring on daily basis

10 years ago, I had not learnt about working online. I started my online earning journey 3 years ago and just like you, I experienced some roughs at first. But with time, I have gained so much experience and so I am earning much better. I hope to continue improving this way.

Ten years ago it will be a mistake for those of us who have been up and about every where online seeking for what to do not to think the freelancing platforms won't get to this saturation point in number. It was obvious because I had to had that thought too back then

Woo so freelancing has been in existence for a very long time I got to hear of freelancing this year and it is a very big platform that allows people earn

From the title of the thread I was expecting to see content relating to freelance but it is something different. Anyways, as for me, ten years ago I was not into any kind of online business. I got a bit involved in online earning platforms just about fours ago. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

i do not think that freelancing industry was as big as it is now. Right now, new and new platforms are being created and freelancing work is now becoming more and more famous even in the Tier 3 countries.

Over the years, freelancing has really grown, I would not have thought it would be this big right now. Freelancers are being treated and looked at with more respect than when it first started.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
That's a long time I guess and I don't think I've started using a mobile phone then, but with the little time, I start working online, earning money is not as easy as the way people out there see it I guess.

Well that cannot be over predicted definitely I believe before the establishment of that particular site a lot of site has been in existence do I believe in 10 years to come and other side will overshadow the power of this particular site.

I really did not expect that free lance work or the gig economy was going to gain traction in such a small time . The growth is a very possible one to be honest though.

I would be honest I wasn't thinking in that direction and seeing how things have turned out the growth is indeed staggering as lots and lots more people are opting for freelancing nowadays

I started working online regularly in 2012, just about 10 years ago. I started by writing on third party sites and then worked on freelancing sites. There was a lot of money to be made through freelancing and I knew how big it would be in future.

I started working online regularly in 2012, just about 10 years ago. I started by writing on third party sites and then worked on freelancing sites. There was a lot of money to be made through freelancing and I knew how big it would be in future.

There were not many great paid to post forums like Bizdustry 10 years ago. Moreover, 10 years ago, only platforms like Freelancer, Odesk, Elance, etc were available and they had a lots of competition. This resulted in many people not being able to find work online.

I didn't but I think the advent of the covid 19 pandemic gave rise to more freelance and remote online jobs, more legit jobs and gigs springing up daily

Though i have not been working online ten years ago, but freelancing back then is not popular at all and only few people knows about it, technology is just advancing , back then we normally goto cafe to browse.

I didn't but I think the advent of the covid 19 pandemic gave rise to more freelance and remote online jobs, more legit jobs and gigs springing up daily
Indeed the pandemic encouraged more people to go online and look for opportunities there. Which is a really good thing given that most offline jobs and businesses suffered during the pandemic.

Ten years ago I know that the freelancing space would become what it is today and will still get more and more saturated as the years go by. This is an inevitable occurense that was to happen when talking about population growth

There were not many great paid to post forums like Bizdustry 10 years ago. Moreover, 10 years ago, only platforms like Freelancer, Odesk, Elance, etc were available and they had a lots of competition. This resulted in many people not being able to find work online.
That's not true. Back in 2012, there were already lot of sites where you could earn by writing. When Bizdustry was paying high people were earning just about $5 per day, but back in 2014, I was making just about $450 per month by posting on Bubblews.

That's not true. Back in 2012, there were already lot of sites where you could earn by writing. When Bizdustry was paying high people were earning just about $5 per day, but back in 2014, I was making just about $450 per month by posting on Bubblews.

Well, as far as I know, Bubblews was not as great as Bizdustry is. Bubblews was a revenue sharing platform and the income there was not predictable. Bubblews stopped paying suddenly, as far as I know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back