❓ASK 10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I must say that the freelance industry has witnessed some really massive growth lately and even ten years ago I didn't even know what it means to be a freelancer.

Reedex

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes, I foresaw the freelancing sites getting recognition and gaining traction everyday . There are many freelancing sites springing up everyday and that's perhaps the best for the sites.

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The fact still remains by the coronavirus pandemic is what really cause online making money opportunities to get high patronage and utilisation due to the fact that people were at home doing nothing.

tray59

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The fact still remains by the coronavirus pandemic is what really cause online making money opportunities to get high patronage and utilisation due to the fact that people were at home doing nothing.
That pandemic has contributed to the success of so many people some smart people has gotten employed online and become freelancers while some has been put to poverty.for freelancing let hope there will be a development and improvement now and I beleive there will continue to be greater development in freelancing circle in the near future

Syldan

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well, 10 years ago freelance was not known as it's now. Very few knows much about freelance and they dont involved as it's now. believing the future will be more occupied by the Influence of freelance.

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Nobody ever thought it was going to be such possible, because we did not know so much about online opportunities that may present through the internet even while sitting at home.

Setho

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
freelancing community and the gig economy is something that has really surprised a lot of people. A lot of companies are even more comfortable hiring freelancers over people who are going to before time workers and that is really surprising.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I normally forsee freelancing job getting bigger than What I am seeing right now because back then people are earning big from freelancing and not just anybody has the tendency to work on freelancing site.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
10 years ago I had no idea on what freelancing was. I got to know about it about. 3 years ago and I have always tried to benefits from the amazing opportunity