What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

10 years ago I did not have any idea about the existence of freelancing although it is an online business but then I didn't have access to the internet talkless of knowing what a fiverr platform could be used for. From my little understanding about it now it is something that will likely last for a long period of time.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
It is interesting that how things changed in these 10 years, 10 years ago no body could believe that one day most of the jobs would be online, and I think it will grow further.

freelancing community and the gig economy is something that has really surprised a lot of people. A lot of companies are even more comfortable hiring freelancers over people who are going to before time workers and that is really surprising.
One of the things that i have come to discover overtime is that most esterblishment like the idea of subletting most their jobs to freelancers that can do the task very well.

It is interesting that how things changed in these 10 years, 10 years ago no body could believe that one day most of the jobs would be online, and I think it will grow further.
Yea, within a few years technology has really gone to a huge extent in the digitalizing most of the things we couldn't believe. It is now a reality that people can just work online at the comfort of their own without stress.

Absolutely not; in fact, when it comes to internet activities or freelance employment, ten years ago I was totally on a different page. I've discovered today, though, that nothing online should ever be taken lightly.

Back then ten years ago , forum sites are not functioning really well back then ,freelancing sites is what people knows best , and I personally know that freelancing is going to be huge in future .

I have been seeking many ways to make money online for many years and i never saw freelancing industry growing so much. It is commendable that many people now work as freelancers.

Ten years ago, I did not think I would be working full time online. I was making money as a freelance writer writing articles on newspapers, and I was just looking to make some money by publishing online.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back