What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.
Check all screenshots one by one for better understanding.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201117-223102.png
    Screenshot_20201117-223102.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20201117-223123.png
    Screenshot_20201117-223123.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20201117-223128.png
    Screenshot_20201117-223128.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20201117-223138.png
    Screenshot_20201117-223138.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20201117-223143.png
    Screenshot_20201117-223143.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 4
Good update, God bless you for that eye opening review you wrote about airdrops. With all this information gathered from you post I don't think I'll fall victim in any of them.

Thanks for the enlightenment. People should be made more aware of this method of scamming through airdrops and presales of token.

xD, this is funny they didn t try that much to make it believable, ehh scammers are the kind of people who are .... .

This is a helpful info i've done loads of this airdrops that end up not paying a dime
Yes they just waste our time to get refferals m but my this post ll help many new people who don't know the planning of Airdrops scammers.

There are many airdrop scams than there are the real and actual airdrops. I for one have never benefitted from any airdrop because whenever it's time to pay, it's story time.

There are many airdrop scams than there are the real and actual airdrops. I for one have never benefitted from any airdrop because whenever it's time to pay, it's story time.
Yes agreed with your point of view. Unfortunately we can't say which is real. But the points which I mentioned in my this post can help to know about such types of scam Airdrops

Yes agreed with your point of view. Unfortunately we can't say which is real. But the points which I mentioned in my this post can help to know about such types of scam Airdrops
Honestly, I can't really say for sure. It's super difficult to spot a fake airdrop right from the start because distribution is always at the end.

Airdrops scams are becoming rampant these days as you get to see scammers trying to entice unsuspecting people into believing they are real. Especially on telegram where they mostly operate from.

I've come to realise that telegram bots airdrops are scams. They make use of members efforts to get richer and more popular. Started from uniswap.

Airdrops are supposed to give people free coins, and not ask for something in return. So if you notice an airdrop is asking for fees it's most likely a scam

Please i need a clear explanation on how to go about this airdrop of a thing i really wanna have knowledge about it
There is no knowledge to be gained about airdrops. After joining lots of them and making some research you'll notice certain things that legit airdrops do but you still wouldn't be able to tell 100 %if an airdrop is legit or not. As I said before all you can do is join a bunch of airdrops and just wait to see which one is going to pay and which not. It's not worth spending your time trying to figure out if an airdrop is legit or not

There are real and paying airdrops though but majority of airdrops are scams or pay a very little amount so I classify them as time waster.

There are so many airdrops, but only few are legit. It takes a little research on any available airdrop to know it it's not a scam.

Thank you so much for your kind information. I am also facing different issues from many days. Different people contacted me to invest in their wallets but they all are scam. It is really important to study the root level science of these scammers and airdrops.
In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.
Check all screenshots one by one for better understanding.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!

Talk of scam airdrop, is there no way the services provided can protect this because I've been thinking that is a pain in the neck for someone who is been scammed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back