What's new
★ Off Topix - Active & friendly forum ★
★ Off Topix - Active & friendly forum ★

★ Off Topix - An active & friendly community ★

Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Wow, I never knew about this forum. Does it pay for creating posts? Because I would love to find website similar to Bizdustry, because there aren't many sites like this sadly.

200.gif

550,000 POSTS!

Congratulations to the Off Topix community for reaching 550,000 posts!

When we reopened 9 months ago we had 450,000 posts which means we’ve been averaging around 11,000 posts per month since then. We sure are a chatty bunch!

Off Topix is up 10k since announcing this milestone! #560k

woot woot woot woot woot :)

Due to how busy i am, i do not really have enough time to be active on this forum, but there is one thing i love about the forum, its the amount of topics you could create a discussion from.

Keep doing the amazing work you're doing on Off Topix! It's one of my favorite forums. I've made a lot of friends thanks to your forum! <3
Thank you! Glad to have you as a member <3
Due to how busy i am, i do not really have enough time to be active on this forum, but there is one thing i love about the forum, its the amount of topics you could create a discussion from.
Thanks for the comments.

Are you looking for a laid back & chill community to call home?

Your search is over!

Visit
9PSRfwA.gif
offtopix.com

200.gif

Last edited:
4e4cZ7s.png
Greetings,

Fourteen years ago (in September of 2009) Off Topix originally launched as the Wober Discussion Community. We've gone through several transformations over the years. Back in 2009 we started out on a free forum software called phpBB. Once the community started to gain some traction I opted to convert the forum to a paid software. vBulletin was the hot software at the time so I bought a license for that and switched over to that platform for a while. After that we spent some time on IPB, MyBB and finally landed on Xenforo. In 2016 the forum closed it's doors and after a 6 year hiatus, we returned in June 2022. We returned to the internet with a fresh new identity! The forum was rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix. Members (old and new) swarmed back to the forum when they heard we were open again and activity has been booming! OT truly is an amazing community and I am thrilled to announce our 14th anniversary!

Happy birthday OT!
RTOwHU8.gif

Cheers to many many more anniversaries!
qwruune.png

Come celebrate with us here: offtopix.com/threads/43769

Sincerely,
Your friendly OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
uuiX4D9.gif

(Preview of the themes installed on Off Topix)

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Current stats: 520,000 Posts | 40,200 Threads | 1,350 Members

URL:
offtopix.com

Stop by and check us out today! :)
Great website!

Pinned to the top of forum.

What an incredible journey you've had! From the early days of Wober Discussion Community to the various transformations and software switches, it's been a remarkable 14 years of growth and evolution. Your dedication to creating and maintaining this community is truly inspiring.

The fact that Off Topix has not only survived but thrived after a six-year hiatus is a testament to the strong bonds and vibrant discussions that have always characterized your forum. It's heartwarming to see old and new members come together to make Off Topix a thriving online space once again.

Happy 14th anniversary, Off Topix! 🎉🥳

Here's to many more years of insightful conversations, laughter, and camaraderie. May your community continue to flourish and bring people together from all walks of life. Cheers to the past, present, and future of Off Topix! 🥂🎂🎈

What an incredible journey you've had! From the early days of Wober Discussion Community to the various transformations and software switches, it's been a remarkable 14 years of growth and evolution. Your dedication to creating and maintaining this community is truly inspiring.

The fact that Off Topix has not only survived but thrived after a six-year hiatus is a testament to the strong bonds and vibrant discussions that have always characterized your forum. It's heartwarming to see old and new members come together to make Off Topix a thriving online space once again.

Happy 14th anniversary, Off Topix! 🎉🥳

Here's to many more years of insightful conversations, laughter, and camaraderie. May your community continue to flourish and bring people together from all walks of life. Cheers to the past, present, and future of Off Topix! 🥂🎂🎈

Wow, that’s the best reply to one of my promotion threads I’ve ever seen! Thank you for the thoughtful response. ❤️

Greetings!

We're currently in the Halloween spirit over at Off Topix. We have a Halloween inspired logo and we're running a October Avatar Contest where members are getting dressed up in their favorite Halloween / Fall / Autumn / Harvest related avatars!

Stop by and join in on some great discussions over at Off Topix today! :)

Seasons greetings from Off Topix! :)

We've installed 4 new themes there to celebrate the holidays!

Thankful - Light Theme

Here is a preview of the Thankful - Light Theme. We're thankful for our amazing members! Features a countdown to Thanksgiving day (USA). Switch to this theme if you dig autumn vibes and would like to get into the Thanksgiving spirit.

Thankful - Dark Theme

Here is a preview of the Thankful - Dark Theme. We're thankful for our amazing members! Features a countdown to Thanksgiving day (USA). Switch to this theme if you dig autumn vibes and would like to get into the Thanksgiving spirit.

Gift - Light Theme

Here is a preview of the Gift - Light Theme. The best gift of all is the wonderful members at Off Topix! Choose this theme if you love winter vibes and would like to get into the Christmas spirit.

Gift - Dark Theme

Here is a preview of the Gift - Dark Theme. The best gift of all is the wonderful members at Off Topix! Choose this theme if you love winter vibes and would like to get into the Christmas spirit.

We hope you enjoy the new additions!

Feel free to stop by Off Topix and chat with us, all are welcome! ❤️

Wow, I never knew about this forum. Does it pay for creating posts? Because I would love to find website similar to Bizdustry, because there aren't many sites like this sadly.
Yes, rightly-said. There are too less websites that pay for every forum made by the users. Most of them claim that they are a paying forum sites. But, not at all.
Thankfully, Bizdustry is not like them.
I love this forum sites.
So, is it a paying forum website, too?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back